Showing all 1 result
Our retaker course is the only bar review course designed specifically for students who have previously failed the bar exam. Combining proven bar exam methods with modern technology and personalized instruction, if you have failed the bar exam, the Marino Bar Review Retaker course is your best bet for passing the Uniform Bar Exam on your next attempt.
With the bar exam now being postponed temporarily, we understand that the needs of each exam taker is unique under these circumstances. We are tailoring our bar preparation programs to meet these needs:
- Each Marino Bar Review student is assigned an attorney Student Advisor who meets with them virtually to design a detailed study plan specifically tailored to the student’s current schedule.
- For those taking the exam in September, we give immediate access to our program to give them an early start, but the regular study program will start right at the beginning of July. For those exam takers planning to take the exam in February or are still unsure about when they will sit for the exam next, their attorney Advisor will work with them to create a personalized study plan.
- All Marino Bar Review students gain immediate access to the complete online program and may begin studying the same day they enroll, to maximize their study time.
- All Marino Bar Review students will have continued access to the program until they take their next bar exam, whenever that is.
- Please note all of our Retaker bar review programs are designed to maximize a student’s exam performance skills, and as such, include expert one-on-one personal tutoring, as well as unlimited essay and MPT grading.
Students who wish to finance the Retaker Course at 0% interest may do so by paying a minimum of $700 at the time of registration, and paying the remaining balance in monthly installments.Learn More
Add to cart
Add to cart